Students of all ages and abilities will enjoy singing lessons at Landrum School of Performing Arts.
Whether for fun or exploring a potential career path, learning the strengths of one’s voice is a useful exercise. It’s also a great way to overcome shyness and boost self-confidence.
Private and Semi-Private Singing Lessons
Private lessons are available in 10-week sessions. Semi-private lessons – 2 to 4 students.
- Lessons are taught by industry professionals and take place in our brand new sound-proof recording studio using professional recording equipment.
- All students start with an assessment to identify strength and then an individualized plan is developed to help them hone their natural skills with proper technique to bring out the best in each student’s voice.
- Each student will build a repertoire of songs that can be used for any type of singing audition, including school productions, commercials, theater, and more.
- Music will include contemporary selections from pop music as well as musical theater songs.
- Students will continually record their signing voices from lesson to lesson to gauge improvement as well as areas to work on.
- By the end of the 10-week session each student will record an age-appropriate song on a demo CD to keep as a learning tool to help improve upon the skills they will have acquired.